Thursday, January 1, 2015

Our goals for 2015...

Youngest to oldest

Alexandra: stop nursing by age 2 (no more "nuk")

Christian: wrestle Dad down to Chinatown AND learn to ride a bike without training wheels

Anna:Invite Tiffany to activity days and get multiplication and typing down.

Leon: Save money to buy a new bike by my 13th birthday!

Andrea: True to form, I have a bunch - for this entry, I will list only a few. I want to learn to play the guitar (practice at least 4 times per week), run a half, run in the relay, and have a certain amount of money in savings by the end of the year. I won't disclose that amount here, but I have it in my little mind.

Shawn: Reach my goal weight by my birthday (May 29), and maintain it for the rest of my life, or at least till Dec 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment