Monday, August 2, 2010

718 days of summer

I'll be honest...the 1st two or three days of summer were depressing for me. I couldn't quite wrap my mind around the fact that my energetic, VERY chatty, contrary children were going to be in my care ALL the time. So, now that's down to the final month, I have actually felt the slight hints of sadness that come with the beginning of fall. Am I sad enough to let them stay up past their bedtime? No! Here are a few highlights of our adventures so far.


He wants to be one of them already.

Maybe by the time he is old enough to want to murder me for this, the blog will be lost in cyberspace. Please forgive me, son, I couldn't resist.


My favorite part to wash is underneath his chin. It's all squishy and plush!




Anna with one of her idols.



This is what happens when your mother is too cheap to pay your admission into the petting zoo.





My big kids at the California State Fair!






When you gonna feed me some ribs?








2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those pictures are adoarble, and the bum, I loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bum looks familiar. maybe a little darker than the one over here, but chunky, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete